Search for an REU Site
- University fo Central Florida, NSF REU Summer 2017.
We are looking forward to hosting a group of at least 8 outstanding undergraduate students from across the country in summer 2017 in Belize and in Orlando, Florida.
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates at the National Weather Service, Summer 2017 applications are now being accepted
- Summer REU Program in Marine Science at the University of Delaware, an NSF-Funded Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program.
REU - Research Experience for Undergraduates 2016-University of Notre Dame Deadline: Monday, February 15th, 2016 - Applications received by this date will be given first consideration.
- REU in Climate Science at Penn State
- SCRiM Summer Scholars at Penn State 2015
- Colorado State Summer REU in STEM Fields
- Clemson University REU: Research Experience for Undergraduates in Collaborative Data Visualization Applications for summer 2015.
- Penn State 2015 REU Program in Climate Science
- University of Delaware's College of Earth, Ocean and Environment Summer 2015 REU
- 2015 Erickson Summer Discovery Grants.
This highly competitive program provides summer support for undergraduate student engagement in original research, scholarship, or creative work under the direct supervision of a faculty member. Information about the program and application requirements is available at www.undergradresearch.psu.edu/summer_discovery
Applications will be accepted through February 13.
- The 2015 Undergraduate Exhibition, Wednesday, April 8 at the University Park Campus. Entry guidelines and forms are available at www.undergradresearch.psu.edu/exhibition/.
Entries may be submitted through March 6.
- 2015 NSF Research Experience for Undergraduate (REU) program in the Department of Ocean, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (OEAS) at Old Dominion University (ODU)
- Maryland Sea Grant's Research Experiences for Undergraduates in Estuarine Science (Summer 2015)
- Undergraduate summer Research Opportunity at the College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment, University of Delaware
- Penn State Department of Meteorology REU
Summer research positions are available in the broad area of climate science as part of an REU (Research Experiences for Undergraduates) program in the Department of Meteorology at Penn State University. These positions are for ten weeks during the summer and are ideally suited for atmospheric science, chemistry, ecology, physics, mathematics, and engineering undergraduates. Research activities may include field and laboratory work and will require 40 hours per week. Preference will be given to rising juniors and seniors who plan to go to graduate school.